'Antique Taxidermy tells a story of a time period filled with exciting scientific discoveries and expeditions into the 'uncivilised' world.'
Taxidermy Restoration & Repair Service includes:
• Cleaning service for taxidermy (fur & feather)
• Repair of rips & holes
• Cleaning or restoration of case interiors
• Replacement of decor on bases and case interiors
• Tooth, horn, antler & hoof repair.
• Filling/obscuring minor holes & scratches
• Replacement of bases and stands
• Taxidermy Reclamation*
* Ideal for taxidermy that is otherwise beyond economical repair. Please contact me for further information.
Vintage Fur Restoration & Repair* Service includes:
• Cleaning & Refreshing
• Repairing Lining or Relining
• Replacement of broken or missing eyes, using specialist hand made glass eyes to match original as closely as possible.
• Repair (if possible) or replacement with matched artificial noses (applicable for Hats, Stoles, Muffs etc),
• Repair of rips and holes in skins, throws, rugs, fur coats, stoles etc
* Prior to the start of any work, I personally assess every Item to ascertain its suitability for repair,
The Spirit Keepers work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.